100% genuine, sold by Vitamart
What is Oral Mucositis?
Oral mucositis is the acute inflammation and ulceration of the surface of the mouth and throat. Oral mucositis is a significant problem in patients receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy. It is a painful condition that can limit nutritional intake and may be the cause for reducing, deferring, or stopping chemotherapy or radiotherapy and/or extend hospitalization1.
Gelclair® for the management of painful symptoms of oral mucositis
Gelclair® is a viscous gel that used as a mouthwash, forms a protective film by adhering to the mucosa of the oropharyngeal cavity helping to provide pain relief in mouth lesions caused by:
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Oral surgery
- Dental braces and dentures
How does Gelclair® work?
Gelclair® is a Poly-Vinyl-Pyrrolidone (PVP) and Hyaluronic Acid-based viscous oral gel that forms a protective film that adheres to the oral mucosa and is very well tolerated. The protective film shields the exposed nerves, due to oral lesions, for 5-7 hours from the first administration, offering a 92% of pain reduction2,3. Gelclair® can help patients maintain a normal dietary and fluid intake and undertake a full dose of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Gelclair® is dedicated to patient’s quality of life.
Patients all around the world use Gelclair® to manage Oral Mucositis because:
- It is committed to improving the quality of life of people living with cancer
- No interactions with drugs were reported with more than 30 million doses used so far
- It does not contain alcohol in its ingredients
- It may be used during pregnancy, lactation and in paediatric patients
- It helps to provide pain relief, soothing mouth lesions and ulcers caused by chemotherapy,
radiotherapy, medication, disease, oral surgery etc.
1 x MEDEXP Gelclair Concentrated Oral Rinse Gel 15ml (21's)